Buttonhole Smart Marks - Water Soluble
Water Soluble Tape
Will not Gum up Needle
Stabilizes While Stitching...Great on Knits
Easily visible on Dark, Light & Print Fabrics
Accurately Marks Buttonholes, Snaps & Eyelets
- Professional Buttonholes are made easy with Smart Marks.
- Choose Vertical or Horizontal (18- of each included).
- Cut the appropriate length of Buttonhole Marks, remove paper backing and position tape at first buttonhole.
- Select the size of buttonhole comparing the actual button with the marking. You may need to use the next marking depending on the thickness of your button.
- Stitch directly through the tape to the garment for all required buttonholes using the predetermined markings as a guide.
- Tear AWAY excess tape. Spray buttonhole or wash with water to remove any remaining tape.
- Congratulations! Your Buttonholes are Complete!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
After several sloppy hand done buttonholes, these have changed my life. They help to guide perfectly straight lines for the buttonhole template and come off very easily after stitching. I wholeheartedly recommend!