There's a Stealthy NEW SCHMETZ Needle in Town... It Won't Leave You in a Sticky Situation!
Tired of gumming up needles with stubborn adhesives? Complaining about missed stitches and thread breakage caused by adhesives?
Users of adhesive stabilizers, temporary adhesives, or self-adhesive hook and loop tapes can now rejoice!
SCHMETZ Super Nonstick Needle - Slippery surface ensures less "goo" sticks to the needle!
Available in sizes:
- Non-stick coating of NIT (Nickel-Phosphor-PTFE).
- Extra-large eye suitable for embroidery work.
- Eye corresponds to a needle two sizes larger (i.e., the 70/10 NonStick eye is similar to size 90/14 Universal eye).
- Distinctive scarf and special eye prevents skipped stitches.
- Slightly rounded point provides trouble-free sewing on most materials.
- Strong conical blade reinforcement easily handles thick fabrics like denim.
- Five (5) needles per card.